Last Chance Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Chance Gamers

This is a forum for a group of people wanting to find a home in a MMORPG, and actually play it with others!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Impression on WAR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vernis

Impression on WAR Empty
PostSubject: Impression on WAR   Impression on WAR I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:01 am

Hey

Warhammer online is a game i was Interested in in the Past and I still am.
It's all about PvP and Group Playing and Mass PvP, it can be quite fun to play.
On the other Hand all the PvP might get you bored fast, especially if your Side is loosing all the time or what ever.

Character Creation
-2 Fraktions, 3 Races each, with i guess 4 classes each.
Each class seems quite unique.
But I somehow dont like the Customization of the character,, you can change quite some Facial Stuff and such but most of the Faces and their Expressions look similiar. Of course some look cool, but they are how my character should look like.

Gameplay
-It has a decent combat speed, and follows most of the normal MMORPGs controls. Nothing unique at that part.
But you have to watch out for your Action Points, so you cant just throw all skills one after another, or use the first one available.

Graphics
-The Graphics in this Game are good enough for a MMORPG, and well balanced for Mass PvP, since everyone should know how it feels being in a Awesome Graphic Masterpiece and encounter some Massive Numbers of Enemys which rapidly decrease your framerate. I didnt encounter that in WAR yet.

I think its a nice Casual Game with the Trial, allthough i would like to see some Castle Siege of the Subscription part, but im not sure if WAR is a game i could play over a longer time without getting bored by it.
Back to top Go down
GrubbsGrady
Admin
GrubbsGrady

Impression on WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impression on WAR   Impression on WAR I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:38 am

I too am enjoying this trial, fun group play. Public quests are neat since we actually have people to do them, and PvP is just awesome with us all on vent helping eachother! Not to mention their dwarves are just bad ass Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://lastchance.forum-nation.com
annihalus

annihalus

Impression on WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impression on WAR   Impression on WAR I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:08 pm

I'm having fun, but healers are driving me crazy. They make you go into combat in order to heal better Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Impression on WAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impression on WAR   Impression on WAR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impression on WAR
Page 1 of 1