Last Chance Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Chance Gamers

This is a forum for a group of people wanting to find a home in a MMORPG, and actually play it with others!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Group Gaming

Go down 
+2
Deomitrius
Vernis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vernis

Group Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Group Gaming   Group Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:52 am

Hey ho

i know i know, we tested alot these days and i want to ask all of you, which Game do you want to play after all the Testing?
For that purpose everyone should just put a list with their Top 3 favorite Games, so we can compare.
Also an Explaination why you choose that rank would be nice.
Of couse we could just all play something different and make this group a multiclan but thats kind of sad, there should be something most of the ppl here would want to play together.

my TOP 3 MMORPGS
1.Age of Conan (Different Gamestyle from all the other MMOs, nice Graphics, lots of positive opinions)
2.Warhammer Online (I love pvp, but only second place because i think just pvp might get boring)
3.Everquest2 (i would give it a chance if lots of people want to play it. since it has alot of things i would like)

thats it from my side, there you go.
Back to top Go down
Deomitrius

Deomitrius

Group Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Gaming   Group Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:22 am

1. Asheron's Call (of course) - Released in 1999, and its still the best and brightest in my book. I managed to get my hands on a trial code (you have to pester account services since the trial signup seems to be broken) so I'll at least see how the worlds changed while I was gone. If I still like it ill probably stay.

2. Age of Conan - Hard to put it in words, but the game "felt" right. Smooth, clean, and a nice art style more on the realism side. Oh, and nipples, you can't forget the nipples. Razz

3. WAR - I have some history with the tabletop game (Lizardmen for fantasy, Chaos and Necrons for 40k, and even played Necromunda for a bit) so theres a natural attraction. Emphasis on pvp is good. The open quests were cool, unless you didn't have enough people to take down the "champion" mobs (that's basically the same as "elite" right?) If they eventually make a 40k mmo ill prolly be there in a heartbeat. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GrubbsGrady
Admin
GrubbsGrady

Group Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Gaming   Group Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:56 pm

1) Age of Conan- By far one of the most brutal and fun MMOs I have played. Some quests are deep and fun, combat is in your face and bloody. Graphics are beautiful and there is an expansion coming out soon, which means even more content to explore. (The xpac has some really cool features im looking forward to)

2) WAR- I had only played this game before with Mozely, or my GF. So running it as a duo was a bit boring and hard to get into the pvp aspect. After playing some last night in a group of 4 it was really fun. I like the way they changed the starting areas and think we could have a fun time owning up in this games pvp!

3) EQ2- Always said the game would be a blast if I could just get a group of people to play with. Besides having an awesome choice of races/classes the crafting is my favorite from any MMO. Some of the zones are great, and it was the only game where I was ever willing to actually roleplay...plus you get cool houses!

I'm game for any of these Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://lastchance.forum-nation.com
annihalus

annihalus

Group Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Gaming   Group Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Mine would be

1) everquest 2 - massive raiding and total devotion to pve

2) warhammer online - the game is just fun. grouping up and pwning people in pvp is great

3) age of conan ( i havent experienced it myself, but i hear the group content is pretty amazing )
Back to top Go down
Dark Deity

Dark Deity

Group Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Gaming   Group Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:31 pm

1) Everquest 2 - I'm having an absolute blast still playing this trial, and every time I've been trialing a different game, I get the itch to shut it down and start up EQ2 again. Extremely high population on the AB server, even in the lower levels I've seen. There is just so much content, I never know what to do.

2) Warhammer - I really like the pvp in this game, and the pve could be entertaining I think with a group of people with you at all times.

3) Anarchy Online - This is definitely an old one, but this game also has a very vast amount of content, and the classes are varied and fun to play, with lots of character customization available through different sets of equipment, such as implants.

I see a lot of people putting Age of Conan in there, and I could just never get into the game. When I tried to trial it, it just felt too... on rails, to me. The game path was too narrow for me to find much enjoyment out of it.
Back to top Go down
annihalus

annihalus

Group Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Gaming   Group Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 11:11 pm

Hm, I loved anarchy online back when i played it. I quit because I was alone though, but hella entertaining. I love the classes and the combat and the background and the missions , and just about everything. Graphics are a bit bad though.. Wouldn't playing it again if we could get a group going, wasnt very fun trying to solo.
Back to top Go down
MudMonster

MudMonster

Group Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Gaming   Group Gaming I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:27 am

So it looks like we are leaning towards Age of Conan? Seems to be on most people's top 3.

My top 3:

1. Age of Conan. Was pretty hyped for this game back in the day. Was in both AoC and WAR betas and liked WAR better so went with that instead. Looks like a nice mix of PvP and PvE, and I've heard the game has greatly improved since beta.

2. WAR - Pretty much even with AoC, but I've already played it for over a year. AoC would be something new, so throwing WAR at 2nd. PvP is definitely WAR's strong spot. PvE might be its weaker area, but it has decent PvE as well.

3. EQ2/Vanguard - Both pretty even for a more PvE focused game. I've always been more of a PvPer but have been enjoying PvE more and more. Still would like more of a mix of PvP and PvE then PvE only. I know EQ2 has added PvP, so I'm probably more for EQ2 than Vanguard for my 3rd choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Group Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Gaming   Group Gaming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Gaming
Page 1 of 1