Last Chance Gamers

This is a forum for a group of people wanting to find a home in a MMORPG, and actually play it with others!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Lets figure out some kind of schedule

Go down 
AuthorMessage
annihalus

annihalus

Lets figure out some kind of schedule Empty
PostSubject: Lets figure out some kind of schedule   Lets figure out some kind of schedule I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Dunno how to make this work, but if everyone's serious about grouping up and trying AoC, my free time is usually 7pm to around 2am, CST. I'm always on vent during this time, I've just been a bit distracted this past week with exams. Summer's comin up to, gonna have a ton of free time. Whats a good time for everyone else? I know some of you europeans have your days all messed up :p
Back to top Go down
Jazor

PostSubject: Re: Lets figure out some kind of schedule   Lets figure out some kind of schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:04 am

hey, i just joined the group.
am down for grouping up at the time u mentioned. the time where i live is EST so it's almost the same.
so r we playing AoC EU or AoC US?
and which server?
Back to top Go down
Vernis

PostSubject: Re: Lets figure out some kind of schedule   Lets figure out some kind of schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:24 am

my gaming times hmm UTC+2 is my timezone.
its possible for me from 8pm till 6am i guess...

someone should do a table with all the times in one timezone...

Last edited by Vernis on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GrubbsGrady
Admin
GrubbsGrady

PostSubject: Re: Lets figure out some kind of schedule   Lets figure out some kind of schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:28 am

EST here, weeknights sometime between 6pm-12pm

weekends depend on whats going on
Back to top Go down
http://lastchance.forum-nation.com
Vernis

PostSubject: Re: Lets figure out some kind of schedule   Lets figure out some kind of schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:36 am

Here some of the timezones in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

Central Standard Time = UTC -6
Central Daylight Time = UTC -5

Eastern Standard Time = UTC -5
Eastern Daylight Time = UTC -4

Greenwich Mean Time = UTC
British Summer Time = UTC +1

Central European Time = UTC +1
Central European Summer Time =UTC +2 |Vernis 6pm-4am(UTC)

sure you guys arent in a different timezone than you thought right now? Razz since theres a difference in the timezones name, its just summer and winter time difference anyway...
you could copy this put your own timezone if its missing, put your name in the same line as your current timezone and the time you would like to play in UTC.

This way the chart will keep itself updated... but dont delete other peoples names from the chart.
Back to top Go down
annihalus

annihalus

PostSubject: Re: Lets figure out some kind of schedule   Lets figure out some kind of schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:14 pm

So far I've only seen maybe 5 or 6 people on vent, and there seems to me to be more than that interested in playing. Just get on during your free time, me and grubbs are usually on, same with mozely.

No reason to complain about not having people to group with when no one is ever on vent, right? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Vernis

PostSubject: Re: Lets figure out some kind of schedule   Lets figure out some kind of schedule I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:28 pm

ofcourse most time i am online in vent you are just afk Razz
Back to top Go down
MudMonster

MudMonster

PostSubject: Re: Lets figure out some kind of schedule   Lets figure out some kind of schedule I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:44 am

Playtime is going to be a bit sporadic with me the next week or so, but once I get more settled down, I'll probably be playing around 6pm-11pm CST. Thur and Fri are my days off so might be around earlier on those days. Sat and Sun, I work, but work is usually pretty slow those days so might be playing some then. Won't be able to get on Vent while at work though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets figure out some kind of schedule   Lets figure out some kind of schedule I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets figure out some kind of schedule
Page 1 of 1