Last Chance Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Chance Gamers

This is a forum for a group of people wanting to find a home in a MMORPG, and actually play it with others!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are we a group or not

Go down 
+4
Deomitrius
Quasimojo
Crispin
Vernis
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
annihalus

annihalus

Are we a group or not - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a group or not   Are we a group or not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:52 pm

Crispin wrote:
Where is this offer? On their homepage ?

Here's the offer.

http://store.digitalriver.com/DRHM/servlet/ControllerServlet?SiteID=turbine&Locale=en_US&Action=DisplayProductDetailsPage&productID=169163300&pgm=62344300&OfferID=4365349809&ThemeID=1244200&Currency=USD

Its Turbine's digital store. Its not being very advertised I suppose, I read about it on Woot.
Back to top Go down
Vernis

Are we a group or not - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we a group or not   Are we a group or not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:21 am

yes seriously, i have patience as long as something is done, its interesting that you cant understand my point.
I wouldve wished for some kind of plan what we do, so we dont waste a week or more...
I never said that you cant do what you want with your weeks but the activity here is horrible, it wasnt just one person but 90% of the people who didnt say anything, of course thats annoying, i dont know if its the american way to do things who knows...

Then lets do it this way, ive done that with all the guilds i've been with so far.
It's a little plan how to organize a guild perfectly, in my opinion.
I might need to translate it...

First of all the Leader his duty is to settle disputes.
After that the Leader needs to decide on some Officers,
-One that spreads word of the group all around the world.
Recruiting is the top priority for him.
-One that organizes Event stuff, to keep people busy. (might be done by 2 as well)
-One to keep the forum/homepage updated.
-And one or two Officers who are just the Leaders substitutes...

thats a plan i could recommend... that way theres always someone online, the members could get in touch with without getting annoyed of waiting.
Back to top Go down

Are we a group or not
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2