Last Chance Gamers

This is a forum for a group of people wanting to find a home in a MMORPG, and actually play it with others!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Everquest 2 Group Info

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GrubbsGrady
Admin
GrubbsGrady

Everquest 2 Group Info Empty
PostSubject: Everquest 2 Group Info   Everquest 2 Group Info I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Hey, at this time I am still trialing EQ2. I played it in the past and feel it does what many other games do with a bit more pazazz.

You can find me here:

Server- Antonia Bayle
Class- Berserker
Race- Ratonga
Starting Zone- Neriak
Name- Tikker

I am also playing the champions online trial and will post my info once I create a character.
Back to top Go down
http://lastchance.forum-nation.com
Dark Deity

Dark Deity

PostSubject: Re: Everquest 2 Group Info   Everquest 2 Group Info I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:26 pm

I started up the trial as well.

Server -Antonia Bayle
Class- Shadow Knight
Race- Froglok
Name- Rallekhan
Back to top Go down
GrubbsGrady
Admin
GrubbsGrady

PostSubject: Re: Everquest 2 Group Info   Everquest 2 Group Info I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Which area did you start in? Do you know which is considered the best for new players?
Back to top Go down
http://lastchance.forum-nation.com
Dark Deity

Dark Deity

PostSubject: Re: Everquest 2 Group Info   Everquest 2 Group Info I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:36 pm

I started in Kelethin and made my way to Timorous Deep, which is easily the best place to start. You get amazing quest rewards there, and you can burn through levels 1-20 in about 4 hours if you go fast.
Back to top Go down
MudMonster

MudMonster

PostSubject: Re: Everquest 2 Group Info   Everquest 2 Group Info I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:32 pm

At what level do you start doing group content in EQ2? Last I played, I only played about 2 days and made it to 30 so it seems you level pretty quick. Is it just another level to max and then start grouping game? This is part of why I was kinda hoping Vanguard would work out as that actually has group content to do while leveling, or so I hear.
Back to top Go down
Quasimojo

PostSubject: Re: Everquest 2 Group Info   Everquest 2 Group Info I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:14 pm

MudMonster wrote:
At what level do you start doing group content in EQ2? Last I played, I only played about 2 days and made it to 30 so it seems you level pretty quick. Is it just another level to max and then start grouping game? This is part of why I was kinda hoping Vanguard would work out as that actually has group content to do while leveling, or so I hear.

I just fired up EQ2 again for the first time in probably a year and a half. I rolled up a new necromancer in Neriak, and was starting to worry as I flew through the levels. I knew that, as with most MMORPG's, the first few levels go by pretty quick, and grouping would probably double the time it takes to solo it, but I didn't even come close to dying in the first 20 levels.

Then I progressed into Nektulos Forest. OMG. Talk about a screeching halt. Everything is now even or higher level than me, and many of my quests involve mobs that are bunched up close enough to keep my backside in a constant state of pucker. I've been killed some four times since migrating to the area without gaining a level. They say that necros solo about as well as any, so maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Yeah, it's grouping time.
Back to top Go down
annihalus

annihalus

PostSubject: Re: Everquest 2 Group Info   Everquest 2 Group Info I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:24 pm

hey, if you want someone to group with, add me to xfire (annihalus0 ) or steam (tralalala or kmrax)
Back to top Go down
creion

PostSubject: Re: Everquest 2 Group Info   Everquest 2 Group Info I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:16 am

i have an 80 im about to get the new exp and play again but if anyone wants to group i will mentor down and enjoy doing so. dont remember the spelling of my ingame name but add my steam account creion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everquest 2 Group Info   Everquest 2 Group Info I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everquest 2 Group Info
Page 1 of 1